Ron Centenario 25 Gran Reserva Rum
It contains selected rums from our Great Reservoir (Gran Reserva). Ron Centenario 25 years old is handcrafted under the Solera method, obtaining, thanks to the perfect mixture of rums from 6 to 25 years, an undeniable smell of wood and a delicious fruity aroma of green apple.
- Ron Centenario 25 years old Gran Reserva.
- Product of Costa Rica.
- Raw material: sugar cane.
- Alcohol content: 40% vol.
- Type of elaboration: aging in barrels of American white oak, under the Solera system.
- Color: amber with mahogany flashes.
- Odor: very aromatic mixture with pleasant smell of wood. Dense body with slow fall. Green fruits, apple and pear, with notes of species. With dry aftertaste effect.
- Flavor: slightly sweet, very “woody”. Its perfect harmony of green fruits make it very pleasant and delicate. It’s a perfectly balanced and dry taste product.
My go to rum if I am drinking on the rocks. One of the best rums you can buy in this price range.
Exellent choices you have, just find you by web and good to know you are in my area. Thanks i will enjoy my Rum from Costa Rica.